2012年12月2日星期日

cheap beats by dre t can the heart sile

53


The complexion of view sound just a little become on changing and slowly noded:"Probably, however is also uncertain.Unexpectedly even I also see not and deeply, that person's evil achievement too Gao."She smiled to smile later on, immediately after way:"This matter it's a long story to tell takes advantage of this a spare time, I speak to
You listen to also invite 2 to help me three Xiangs for a while."
The orchid son robs to applause to shout bravo.
View sound not not urgently slow tunnel:"800 year agos, I am cheerful of go to Be visited to medium soil, witness the human life gravamen, the myriad living things sufferance is helpless, the heart livings mercy and doesn't already sigh.See suddenly one young woman from Be hanged to east Lin An outside of river side forest in.I see it
Haven't drawn last breath, hence slightly magic trick save it lives, and ask its good luck what commit suicide.
Woman simultaneously cry part way:"Save me to do what?I didn't want to live, let me die!"
I advise a way:"Do not want to want not to open, young, does the day still grow!This world is how fine!"
The woman hates a way:"A life time feeling Pu, person Diao is bad, rain sends an evening flower to easily fall.Living but boring, rather leave for dead."
I a hear to smile:"If really see through the emptiness of the world, also not is what bad matter, simply convert to my Buddha good!"
The woman stared my one eye, Nu way:"I lived 20 years old, have never seen a good person, Er worry my Zha, the pit receives to turn a liar!Still rather dying is clean!You save me to do what?"
I listenned to heart a bottom not pleased and said:"There is Buddha in the heart, the square sees an in this world true Buddha, heart in have hate, from the feeling a life time feeling is cool thin.Small age, do you see an excessive little bad person?How to say this in this world and then didn't good person?"
She stared my one eye, impervious to reason tunnel:"How, don't you believe?Don't believe us to make a bet, if you lost.Stop taking care of my business!I love dead and then die and love to live and then live and have with you what concern with?"
I feel she livings oddness so much, unexpectedly don't listen to an advice, a heart begs to die, in her heart of'the Chen hate'really too deep.Need well the bio-chemical solution just go.Hence I am tiny tiny a smile.Say:"Good!I and your wager is one bureau, the wager in this world isn't whole to is a bad person, returns
There are many good persons that come.Say, how do you discriminate a good person bad person?"
I took a look eastern Lin An in the distance not.Wished oneself to almost win to settle, hence then promised her.
Make reference to here, the kwanyin boddhisattva temporarily stopped for a while and hoped a leaf Hao sky and orchid son way:"You say that her method of doesn't calculate how to make difficulties for?"
The orchid son favour way:"Yes, win the common people of soil although it is said uneven.However can always find out how many good persons, impossible everybody so descends to make?"
Leaf the Hao"ha ha" in the sky says with smile:"That can not say, you way does the family living to rich and honored like you?Small common people sees money eye open, being a common feeling.Besides pick up lost article not return, also not calculate what be stronger than wrong, can not compare with to kill people to set fire of grave crime."
The orchid son just wanted to answer criticism and saw suddenly once the kwanyin boddhisattva put a hand and smiled an openings way:"I dare to beat this wager is have confidence, because east Lin An in the neighborhood, the nun in An may pass by there at any time.East Lin An is a nunnery with quite good fame, many
The good believerses all cry up nun in An to fix a Buddha to have results to show, believe that their Buddha hearts will be aer lot of than the common run of people high.In addition to in addition, my big mercy absolute being achievement can the heart silently change the person's disposition, the of a short moment can heat up the Buddha heart of the common run of people a lot of times.So don't
Of wager I don't dare to beat, the wager public isn't afraid of."Make reference to here, she sudden wry smile way:"But final outcome I unexpectedly lost, you said this how may?"
Orchid son surprise not is already:"Will also lose like this yes?How can?Is the person of process at the right moment it the all hopeless devil that don't become?"
View sound wry smile not language, a pair of eyes' hoping Hao sky is toward the leaf.
Leaf Hao the sky wanted to think a way:"There is also a possibility, that is the woman capability that makes a bet with you the highest, don't know which big evil head, her the evil achievement can limit your big mercy absolute being achievement of exertion."
The view sound applause location nods:"You say all to,beats solo hd, she has already arranged appropriate, the stranger each evil achievement not only seeking is the deepest, and still start to carry in person evil achievement raise those people's evil heart, with my big mercy absolute being achievement mutually match, so I in every possible way make great effort
Still lose.There are several individuals among them, was subjected to my inspiration of big mercy, hesitated once, have already unfortunately and finally still picked up silver to walk!"
The orchid son very worries for her:"What to do then?Wager is what come?Say that you won not to take care of her and let her die?"
The view sound sighs a way:"Make a bet previous I also think like this and have never thought gambling party be over after, the woman complexion is abrupt however on changing, very satisfiedly the sharp voice says with smile:"From now on, you can not participate my business, in spite of I dry what, you can not take care of!This can
Is what you say, don't renege."
I listenned to one trick that won the other party of being surprised, knowing and at that moment asked a way:"Who are you ?Why did you establish scheme to lead me to go into Gou?"
Woman'ha ha'cachinnation way:"Say what scheming?The tide positive earth begins you to also win, how, also defy spirit?Defy wager is an again, if you won, is not only is ex- to to the utmost solve around, but also know my background!"
I carefully alert way:"What is wager?"
Woman way:"The your good self is a Buddha to believe in well-known person, drive BE'thousand hands thousand eye powers are south china sea limitless the view a life time sound bodhisattva'name very cow, I listenned to and then feel not great, good, this bureau sees you south china sea the view a life time is for the public appeal of wager your good self
The name of sound bodhisattva is exactly worth how much !I is a hard nut to crack, as long as medium soil someone would like to attain for you and then calculated you to win.If thousand years inside unmanned attain, then calculate you to lose.How?"
I ask price first:"If I lost and be again how?"
Woman way:"If lost, your essence lunch box's trapping to guard beard Mi mountain was 100,000 years!Don't get mistake, I say to is an essence and divide time the shortage as Lyu, literally how do you move!"
I wanted to think and felt that the problem isn't big, then heel her wager, because even if lost,just end to close for several ten thousand yearses just;Besides my function is more and more high, have already divided time to go out enough.
At this time, woman hand a stretch:"The your good self incarnation please lend must once an infinitesimal method body use, I want to do wager invite of prop."
I slightly on hesitating, gave her a pimping method body, wanting to see her space can play what pattern.
She once connected a method body and waved hand in the outside to put on a layer sea gold sand,Beats by dre Free Shipping Day, immediately after spread a cold water stone, Huan form stone, miscellaneous soon knead into obscene unbearable image with the gypsum, stone milk, throw to Lin Wai Yi.Then she the generation pen write a way on the big tree of Lin-pien:"Water Man
East Lin An, fire Fen evil stone, impossible happens in the sky, stone fish present generation."Finally put a cachinnation way:"You say that the public seeks after the good, that sees for the wager wager, as long as being the person of medium soil, don't the one who go into fairy class, would like to on the first inside reach these four conditions, then calculate you to win!
If use into the person of fairy book, also calculate you to lose."
I listenned to on stamping foot and said:"Your wager isn't the medium soil common people's kind heart, but their ability, these are four,http://www.monsters-ol.com, but for didn't go into the person of fairy class to say absolutely too difficult.Still it takes a day inside complete ……this not is put to win to settle clearly?"
Woman double eye a stare:"Big world, anything-goes.The medium soil fixs a true person so many, the fairy that hasn't gone into a fairy class will also have of, how?Are you getting more afraid?"
I know that what she said is also fairly good Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论