2012年12月10日星期一

google muzzle of black hol

The waiter left, Huang Yan Kan I 1:"Is old four, what do you still come back stem?I not is tell you to don't come back forever?Can walk how far walk how far!You know not to know, you have already ascended the A class of public security official's department general public notice, you how can appear here and say need how much ?I give you some money and leave quickly!"Say to open portable handbag, take out two gold cards to fill to me and say:"These two card the inside totally have 1,000,000 many, enough you live a lifetime of, go to a who also incognizant your strange small town,google, or think a way departure, leave quickly, not very good?"
I stare at her moving side to permit to looking at, my eyes are getting damper, I basically can't hear her is talkatively saying what, feels that two lines of hot tears rush toward the ground of Su Su to roll to drop down, end, Huang Yan embraced each other me for a while and said in my ear:"Is old four, leave, walk more farly more good!"
This sentence I heard, I suddenly flounced her to say:"I want to see eldest brother!You contact for me and give° your telephone me, I tomorrow this time contact with you!"Finish saying I fill those two gold cards to return to her.
The tone way of Huang Yan Tan:"Your eldest brother knows that you escaped from prison, he also wanted to see you, but, you know gains and losseses in it, you are also a secret society middleman!You don't understand?"
I nod a way:"I understand, but, I am finally dead to also want to see a top him one side!"
"That good!Give you my name card, top of cellular phone is public, tomorrow this time you beat this number."Finish saying, Huang Yan turned round to go away.
I foolishly stand at first, free to not fight to excel of the tears sprays flow out but, I shivered begin took out a cigarette order up, dispiritedly sit at after death of sofa up ……
All come out from cloud, I along the Heng plentiful road has no destination to walk, night cold breeze Sou Sou, having a liking for the good elephant has to change sky.Once turned over plentiful road bridge of Heng, I blocked a for-rent car in the new Zha street corner and said to go to ancient northern new area with driver.





The ninth rascal tycoon chapter 7 cold-blooded cutthroat
Renew time:2010-12-114:43:36 chapter word numbers:2441


Chapter 7 cold-blooded cutthroat(add more) North thou, I let the driver stop in front of old bar of Lang Mu to descend, I wanted to drink, on the other hand also want to find out that cutthroat explores the news of growing heroic piece, so long return be really some miss him!
Got off, felt float to spread to start to rain a light rain in the sky, the northwest breeze of early winter clips to take the light rain iciness sting bone, I held close the double wood door that the shoulder ran into bar.
Now is many at 9:00 p.m., haven't arrived the high peak of bar the segment for time, but in have already had some customers, is giving musical performance a rock'n'roll music on a music band of small satge, seem to be some noises.
I walk to the front of the buffet, the bellboys of inside have never seen, two male two female, I sit on one to be dressed in snow-white underclothing and wear the in front of girl's son of bow tie and across a buffet, she smiles to sing to say to me:"The Sir is good in the evening, what do you need point?"
I say:"Give me come to bottle the volt add and want a 22 cups!"
The girl smiled to say with smile:"Sir, volt's adding 1 bottle is 2 catties to pack, so, you drink one cup I pour one cup for you, leave of can at we here deposit, as long as write to ascend your name then."I say:"Is all right, I am a hero, you write top."
Girl's 1:"Yi, Sir, you heel our owner together!The Xi Xi was too really a Qiao!"Say she pushes for me to come over one a cup achromatic Vodka.I also smile to say:"?Does your owner also call a hero?Really and so Qiao?He at, I pour is really want to know your owner!"I was very natural and then transfered the topic to in the body of Zhang Shi's brothers.
The girl mysteriously explores overdo come to small voice to say:"We owner's violent-tempered of, ever since that time came back from going to hospital to become for the elephant individual, the person is old fierce of!"
I am one Yang Bo, added a cup volt to infuse into throat, before going toward empty cup on sending, at the same time not dew voice color ground will a piece the 100 dollars bill mat is under the cup.
That girl is fat of pretty lovely, she doesn't make open as well and once pulled cup and answered those 100 dollars bill by the side of the following of counter, part and then pour wine for me, push the full cup wine to me, say:"Now pour is our big owner to also come back, regrettable BE, he sat a wheel chair, it is said that whole life all the station don't get up."
I say:"What does your big owner call?"
The fat girl answers a way:"BE a heroic, last month just got out of the hospital of, the legs are all disable and sick, original at 804 was captain of,Facebook, didn't go now, the disease backed in advance, the right here drinks every day now and have a liking for go to old pitifully say!"
I picked up wine cup, one Yang Bo, and then keep on drinking, that fat girl in the buffet said with smile:"Sir good capacity for liquor!"Say to pour wine for me again, finish pouring wine, push the wine cup to me small voice to say:"Wanting don't I seek a kid sister younger sister to keep you company?Seeing your one individual old is standing alone of ah!"
I said with smile:"Need not, the elder brother sits here meeting, wait an individual."
"!From take a female companion son ah, I say Mr. Xiang so the natural and unrestrained handsome boy isn't likely to be a person to admire!"BE saying, she is suddenly crowded to me crowded eyes way:"Sir, you see, we the wheel chair eldest brother came!"
I follow the direction side body of her look in the eyes to see go, sees a black dress man push a wheel chair, wheel chair what to sit in seat of honor was exactly the cutthroat that went toward to make me in dead in those early years to explore long heroic piece.
At the sight of he I hate the tooth root keep Yang Yang, very anxious to charge forward to beat him again hospital to once go!I feel that the wine vigorously starts to be blunt above a brain, my staring at him is pushed forward a wood door beside the small satge.
I ask the girl of in front to say:"Your that wheel chair owner, go in of is where there?"
That girl says:"Is a behind ah,cnn, behind have a packet of, however would not° until member go, the Sir does a member, a member's card is 10,000 pieces, enjoy VIP treatment, can go to behind of packet, Xi Xi, yonder younger sisters are all very beautiful!"
I looking at that direction, indeed as expected some people into pass in and out, originally this bar hidden but beautiful spot, I return be really don't know.I start to carry wine cup to stand up and say:"I go over and have a look."Say I some top heavy ground to there walk to, the waitress says at the behind:"You aren't a member into don't go ……"
I walk to the front of that, a waiter indeed as expected blocks me, and I say:"I am to go in and see and see is isn't Be worth becoming a member, not do you take me to go in a visit bottom?"That waiter stared blankly under, I have already pushed door but go into.
The inside is a hallway of turn, the packet of the similar KTV reserved box of a , probably have more than ten appearances of, soundproof very good, can't hear some voice in the room, a few male waiters enter into in the , I take advantage o the moment for opening in the door of room to in see.
This inside light is dusk, but spreads to earsplitting disco music at the moment opening the door.In there are a few men and women at try very hard to of shaking head and jilting hair, this is undoubtedly one to shake head a pack.The door is quickly closed, that waiter asks me:"Is the Sir several number compartments?"
I say:"I with your heroic piece's owner together of, I drank Gao and how also could not found room to shout!"That waiter hurriedly says:"No.8 compartment, the Sir pleases here!"
No.8 compartment in my left hand side, I push door but go into.
Sit at heroic piece on the wheel chair over against the door, a left a right, two beauties, almost what didn't wear, one carries wine cup and takes wine bottle in another hand.***He still really enjoys!The room inside still has two males of, all is hugging oneself's miss to touch kiss ……
Heroic piece raises head and see of but is the gun muzzle of black hole hole that is an over against him!
Heroic piece has never recognized out I is who, he once maltreated of the criminal is too many, he isn't likely to still remember several year agos of I, I don't give him the opportunity of the thinking as well, an useless talk doesn't speak, I grind teeth to slice Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论