2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro ds of forehead to he

At of position almost dare not believe his/her own eyes, originally still calculate grand of the fortress no longer reply existence at this time, in the eye the scorched earth seen repeatedly, the full purpose remnants brick breaks tile to describe with the ruins in the moment the whole.
"Being not what we do is the father of the red child cow the devil king took subordinate to come over to ruin here."
The voice listenned to white Yan get excited an explanation I clap his head to say:"I didn't blame you again, there is a day to perish in the thing head quarter of having material form, this is the natural development regulation, see to is to enter not to go now, bury here thoroughly power be complete the wish of beautiful cloud good."
I say to take off the demon dint system to resist equip to let the body get into a demon to turn status and shut eyes to feel everything of great universe and stretch out a hand catalyst plant growth, delightfully fresh but again unfamiliar strength at my whole body flow, I feel that I seems to be already with surroundings of the plant melt to one whole ……
When I open eyes the ruins of in front have already could not seen any further, what to replace is the spring onion Yu that the one blooms numerous blossoms forest, the finger tip lightly touches the tree of in front, I feel unusually exhausted, not only is a body of, also is spiritual, I know that the shadows that I of this lifetime personally kills beautiful cloud will cover with me and flick it not to go forever.
Was breathed to sigh tone I picked up the demon dint system to resist to equip just thinking wear it returns to a wrist up, together flash later on bracelet-like in shape bewitching dint system to resist to equip unexpectedly ground become powder, coming out of my fire Teng to call way:"BE who!Come out for me!The person being little to hide a head to shrink plotting secretly against of tail over there!"
Two person with very ancient fopperies appear in my interjection, an among those looking at me to say to the companion:"Silver hair, gold Mou, still have the ability of control plant, inerrable, she should be beautiful demon, see to is this the last beautiful in the world demon, bring back the words of forehead to her we can become rich, can definitely sell a good price."
"H'm, really, she nearby of the tiger is also very rare, also together bring back, definitely a lot of somebodies want it as to ownly sit to ride."
Looking at two of him and sing in duet and completely take no cognizance my appearance, I really got angry and flicked and went on one punch facing the man face that wants white Yan to be for other people and sit and ride, even if didn't endure Shu at least the body Shu is still see the head that I don't make those two bastards aring flat and become a pig just.
The in the mind is doing this kind of plan, but the body suddenly had no strength, almost even standing is all a bit unsteady, flick the boxing flabbiness of have no dint easy of be intercepted by that man.
He satisfiedly makes me seeing a piece of to take to make I unusually dislike the black crystal stone of breathing, on the face peep out in my eyes owe flat smiling face to say very much:"Do not labor in vain, have this exclusively represses you beautiful demon one clan strength of black crystal at, again how don't tame to all want darling obey."
He says to take out a huge fish net facing that the Shan wears a silver long grass, I after death throw to go, I shockedly discover that that fish net imitates a Buddha to have independent consciousness generally a while cover is wanting toward the white Yan that I hurtle to come over, it right away makes white the Yan move to trap in the fish net ……
So I and white the Yan get into blamed sky of boundary as a prisoner and just arrive for a sky, field those two bastards chase I and white Yan separate, white Yan not know be closed go into where, I am thousand times then put on by two of him to disgust me of handcuffs shackles pass into wait in cage be auctioned off.
Were two of him still true to take me for pet?Bite a tooth to sit in the cage, my hands fist an icy cold railing malicious stare at two of him, swear oneself hereafter must make those two person's traders who turn to take population good-looking,beats by dre pro!
I am so closed by them puts down the noisy street to let people visit in cage, the hearts of my true homicide all have, don't know as well is lucky or misery, because own gold color eyes are calamitous symbols in the boundary in sky, belong to be discriminated against of existence, so though be pointed out a point by those, but press a root to want for the nobody to buy me.
The in the mind is calculating how to escape, there is some lazy female voices in one appear square over the head, "is this a beautiful demon?Are you certain?The offense that takes an ordinary mortal God court without authorization weighs very much."
My surprised title sees go, see an elder sister that the clothes exposes be stood the in front is a profound unfathomable appearance, on the face but take a silk joins a crowd for fun of smiling face, if I still don't know she is who I those years mixed for the white in the comic and animation field.
At present beauty □together body is also usually say of freak, the super narcissist is a , the ability is uncommon but will join a crowd for fun is the biggest fun of oneself's life, the opportunity to appears are few, very shocking, an appear strong kiss Wu clean make he whole body the Jing blood lose greater half, absolutely is the terrible person of BOSS class, she(he) is to visit the kwanyin boddhisattva of recording the inside most , one of boundary five greatest bodhisattvas in sky, part-time at the same time gold cicada is also three hide of relatives.
My heart stabilized a lot a while when seeing the at present person was a view sound, although the personality is a bit what a mess,the personality exactly still keeps belonging to a positive role, should can't harm me be, besides I don't think that I has to Be worth her dividing as well preciously joins a crowd for fun time to harm me of value.
The view sound and others' trader negotiates of result is completely can predict, she is light loosely don't spend one text to take I return to her of view sound city, still make that person trader thank Ti for sprinkling to think to get big favor in the sky to her at the same time.
Is alas, who make me originally am mankind, true if trueer words this criminal charges two of him still true can make actually, the view sound is to know the a few words that just describes with a delicate touch have to arrive mine, originally want to make her help me white the Yan want to come over, however see her look at the look in the eyes end that I am full of quest or swallow that sentence to return to, always feeling that she save me can't so simple, affirm to have a purpose, temporarily still calm down view it changes betterly.
Arrive at a view sound the city originally thought to see arrive and visit the best beautiful male of recording the inside most , that is extremely cool, the personality is also the gold cicada(three hide) that differs very serious, however I am finally sorrow of discover that I is to belong to a first floor labor people rank, be like a gold cicada that kind of the person of the upper-class society isn't what I can at will visit, so have to temporarily law-abidingly and be the half-hardy worker of a honour in the view sound city.
That's right, I drive the view sound take here am told to be responsible for the whole plants that look after here, originally want to jump the gun, however the surprisingly view sound unexpectedly doesn't help me the iron Liao of handle knob wrist ankle to throw away and also send a person to secretly keep watch on me, it lets my some beginnings doubt her RP problem, should can't visit to record inside's biggest BOSS most is her?
Doubt is doubt, work still want stem, frank say I for I current work or like very much of, together and really have a kind of very comfortable felling with foolish plant, and the view sound plant category in the city are of a great variety, various flower and grass plant known by me can see over there, the strange plant of incognizance also has a lot and appreciate, looks after various felling that plants really have already shaped mind and body every day.
I am to sincerely fancy this work, free meeting outside walk to look for to bring back to transplant in the plant having no everywhere at the view sound city, luckily view sound although parties the person keep watch on me but still gave my absolute freedom, I can arbitrarily visit in the boundary in sky, so I beat the curtain of greening to go out to look for a rare plant each time will conveniently search white the whereabouts of the Yan, hope that he doesn't suffer hardship just good.
Have never found out again today white the whereabouts of the Yan, I lose of sighed tone to walk into at present one flower sea in, here have a lot of pretty flowers, can take some flower seeds to return to hand over to differ.
The vision searches a precious pretty flower everywhere and let while being a man who is dressed in outside Shan of snow-white flame into my eyelid my body one Jiang is immediately stunned speechless, lookinging at of Zheng Zheng that body is a bit familiar looking but with have some to allow differential clothes in the memory, my subconscious walks to hold tight his clothes to that after death stretching hand of the man absentminded of looking at flame diagram on clothes line to temporarily sink into the recollection ever ……
The ocean of flower of looking endless, a double wrist takes a fetter to have one a man of purple color eye Tong is quiet to sign over there already for a long time, the such lovely view is full of the eyes of melancholy breathing at him in but even add several Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论