2012年11月26日星期一

Artist Series st(beat a version)

, The latter complexion seriously orders a way:"My father is originally the superior of evil fairy Class, 2,000 year agos are calculated soundly asleep for a long time, after waking up knew my mother, my mother is also Gao Deng Mo's clan, she owns the real strenght of devil king's Class and fix for more profound than you.I am the crystallize of their love, not a life time superior, the evil-foreboding dream of all evil clans thunder evil gentleman in sky!~, Painful!"
"Did you finish talking nonsense?If there are no other affairs, I want to walk, hereafter forbid again come vexed I, if you continue vexed I, my returning to evil boundary can't see you again forever."The breeze floated to mercilessly stare one eye cloud joke, the latter smelt speech face up peep out a to put on light sad:"Float, why don't believe me?What I said is all true, I have been wanting to pursue you, but I know to isn't a common girl and want to arouse your attention and get your good will not easy, so I conspires a spirit performance with purple jade swordsman to fool you, the purple jade swordsman became a bad egg that the hot hand Cui spends, but I cloud joke be tenderness toward woman of protecting and spending emissary.Float, I even tell secrets like this you, you always should believe me."
The breeze floats in distress situation, lies like this he can also speak, the purple jade swordsman makes track for the time of killing 2 people but none of 1:00s show leniency, and one cuts to to the utmost kill unique appearance,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com.And oneself don't think that the purple jade swordsman is a person who can be bought, although cloud joke is very rich, go out to play an airplane of also wanting to rent.(the white lotus tells himself/herself)
"This kind of absurd lies you can also say thus the reason keeps spirit strong,cheap beats by dre, cloud joke, you want how I believe you.Didn't the slightest work properly dint, evil spirit, evil spirit on your body, you were just a , mankind of commonness fool me to say that I is an evil clan and then can make me believe you, with are you together?Don't be silly, perfectly right I have good will to you, but our positions are together totally different from the identity, unwillingly be not likely to have a result."The breeze floats face up peep out a light sad soft track:"Cloud joke, I really would not like to cheat you, because face the words that you speak to disobey heart, I will feel heartache.Not be playing again, I the evil clan get the identity of gentleman to change, arriving at the task of the human life field is to kill a person, but the situation greatly changes now, my identity's revealing has already canned not continue foolish here.Many a years, little the half carry me and then will return to evil boundary, is the time that we part forever when the time comes, each a square in the sky can never see again.If I ain't an evil clan, if I am just a common mankind girl, I will definitely choose you, because and you together I need not be worried that the day will be hard, I will live in the happy song joke and is like your name."
Deeply see into the breeze float an eye in, that light water fog shows her more delicate and touching, cloud joke soft track:"Float, whether whether you believe or not or not, I love you, I love of only have your 1!No matter in the future take place what affair, these can't change.And I believe my own ability, no one inside can break up us, even if want my dozen the whole evil boundary of time, I will also leave you at me nearby.I cloud joke swear to absolutely can't render up anyone to you!"
Here for an instant, cloud joke seemed to become big a lot, the breeze floats a kind of not real felling, the imperceptibly but inexorably seems really existence heaven's will of, what he said is true!The heart that the breeze floats suddenly moved for a while, but discovered that oneself has already fallen into embracing of cloud joke."Float, believe me, I will push open an one clear sky for you, a clear sky that doesn't have the rains and winds.Early tomorrow had last time how is breakfast?You like to eat what, I do to eat for you.~, Painful!You bit my lips."
From a distance forest dark place, a figure quietly draws off, already to this extent?Saw appearance this evil boundary is a had to go, my affair had to finish handling to just go quickly, the night view is just deep!
By hand the machine anywhere reads novel at any time, appreciate most the modern literature chapter pleases visit:wap.qixinge.com



Chapter 7 points east dozen west(beat a version)

"Sunrise sunset, like rising winds and surging clouds, the way of nature!Is the whole to run its course isn't better, why must make track for a root to look for bottom."Cloud joke lightly shakes head, the opposite cloud dream is light a smile:"Have no the useful, I the inquisitive affair must know, however you talk of the tone be sometimes and really like a person."Said to deeply see cloud joke to is one eye, Chen Xue lovely offered up joss-stick Ming,Artist Series.
100 inside cloud and Lee is clearly strange, Sung son Yue, Sung friendship darling sit on one side, cloud dream in front they don't dare to wanton, particularly is Lee clearly strange, lovely of as if a lovely baby even move all don't dare to literally move some, who know that oneself, that elder sister is after going home is how lets with this all the witches whom uncle uncles have a headache say, oneself still don't ask for her for wonderful.
"The cloud true person has words to please to speak, but isn't all affairs, I know, even if is a knowing affair can all speak out as well, at next can do utmost.Is old two, old three, old four, Ya Er, after murder case in the gravamen island take place the world is five lines of to be subjected to influence, usually have some demons to appear and disappear C City and campus for these several days, although is all some insignificant small impish souls, to ordinary people is also decide to have a headache of affair.Is ambiguous to take clearly a flock of new little monk's east's rushing west to walk isn't easy, and have the suspicion of blackmail, you severals also help.Remembering don't walk far, if there is a Malicious ghost ability enemy doing not immediately send out to ask for help signal, Wu Xiao Yun, Long Qian Qian, polite Chen, Chen Mei Mei haven't walked now, you send out of signal they can receive.Still have must attain at 1:00, general situation for weigh poor Kou don't make track for!"Cloud joke finishes saying a to wave hand, if four personal as if relieved of a heavy burden Yuans the small bird coming out quickly stood and had already quickly left after telling offense toward cloud dream.
Cloud dream tiny tiny one Leng, shockedly ask a way:"Does Wu Xiao Yun want to leave here?"
"Does not the cloud true person incredibly know?"This time it's cloud joke's turn to be getting more shocked, Xuan but wry smile shake head a way:"Yesterday Ms. Li Yu must be cry the sparse inside is careless, have nothing at all with you say clear.The cloud true person seems to be particularly interested in Wu Xiao Yun, the nature should know his to be from background and spread to fix of three pupils.Can't don't know, either he and Long Qian Qian and with polite Chen almost get about the whole way door absolutely and what stuff extremely of what love story."
Cloud dream lightly nods a way:"Is positive such as you talk, ever since that time see your the first eye start, I felt that your dissimilarities investigate your affairs usually more even simple than what I imagined, even some simple of excessively.You are the sons of a successful businessman, the versatile in all arts of good both in character and scholarship, ability text ability force and piano chess calligraphy and painting none impassability, none not Jing, obviously after the sons of rich family of strict training.But Wu Xiao Yun's fame then is larger, can be treated as the person who established a free and unfettered door all alone, broke several a hundred years to have no the history of newly arisen group.Plus my two elder brothers to his great fame, nature from not get I don't value him, can get my person of those two great fame to elder brother, in all the world little and little, even if being some establish a reputation superiors can don't necessarily get them and from the bottom of the heart praise highly as well.But you just say that they want to leave here,Wu Xiao Yun have already decided to ask for help of does the results in battle of new talent big match come with a marriage proposal to the service ghost door?"
Come with a marriage proposal to the service ghost door?Almost cloud joke a head of plants in the ground and shakes head to say with smile:"The cloud true person thinks this personality that matches Wu Xiao Yun?"
Cloud dream Leng tiny nod a way all of a sudden:"Really such, Wu Xiao Yun should be that one is so snobbish and vision the short shallow person be otherwise also not likely to get my those endorsing of two elder brotherses and establish a free and unfettered door, half year seized the champion of new talent big match after and beat the name of free and unfettered door into all brains of door middlemen.Connect down her and want to do what, return to?"Cloud dream invites to feel about unclearly and seem to be really to need to take place what important event.
"The sufficient Qiang seen appearance Ms. Li Yu be really scolded mercilessly by Wu Xiao Yun yesterday, the incredibly true have nothing at all said with you."Consider is also, seven open Ms. daughters of door lords are incredibly spread something to fix by one Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论