2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre solo s half sentence I di

 I just wanted to speak up what, once the words head of Zhu Yi Jun turned and looking at Zhang Jing to ask a way:
"I let your collection set up the affair of the text emperor poem text, you didn't make the other people know?(The computer novel stands 16 ks.cn)"
"Have no, the slave didn't tell anyone!"Zhang Jing admires a waist to answer a way, " slave is afraid bottom person guesses the idea of long live Ye indiscriminately, even grandfather Ping there, all don't dare deeply a breeze."
"Is very good, this affair you do a good job."Zhu Yi Jun says with a smile, " you know why do I want to seek the poem of setting up the text emperor?"
In my heart a Luo Mao, Zhu Yi Jun this time sudden so on asking, this be not what good sign!
Still don't wait I to say what, but Zhang Jing already the your book courage answer to say:
"The slave guesses that the long live Ye probably flows the business of building because of the song, harming deeply heart."
I immediately glare at to Zhang Jing, Zhang Jing sees I facial expression like this immediately also know that the station that oneself spoke amiss, immediately had some to cringe from fear doesn't dare to talk over there.
"Immediately after say."Zhu Yi Jun although the seeing me makes to Zhang Jing expression of eyes, however still keep saying thus.
"Long live Ye therefore,beats by dre solo, therefore thoughted of to be expeled text emperor in the setting up of imperial palace by emperor in Yung-loh, thoughted of that he lives incognito and drifts about folks ……"
Once I listen to not good and can not consider of any further what, hurriedly and loudly say:
"Is enough!Zhang Jing how dare to talk wildly in emperor's in front, carefully your head!"
Seeing Zhu Yi Jun again is already the tears of the eyeful this time, the hands crumple the letter label in the hand conglobation, the close behind but again comforted, I and Zhang Jing who don't also open mouth, I was to don't know how I advises a solution, Zhang Jing then doesn't dare.
Heavy be still your book courage of Zhang Jing, the openings says:
"Long live Ye!"
"H'm?"Zhu Yi Jun answered a , and sigh to say later on,
"I if set up a text emperor, since was a monk, will never return to this Forbidden City again."
Although the this time words of ten thousand Li emperors are that the thin light tone language grounds speak, but just like in beat an a bolt from the blue in this open spaces eastern warm Ge.
"Long live Ye!You can not have viewpoint like this, you are a Wei to add the whole world peace Emperor!"
"Pa" a clear and crisp box on the ear voice rings out in the eastern warm Ge, Zhang Jing dumbstruckly looking at me and ten thousand Li emperors, once came to absolute being to come to my heart in is also a surprised, Be getting over!The drama once plays.
Zhang Jing hurtles later on to I and the middle of ten thousand Li emperors, say in:
"Hou Ye, how do you dare a dozen of emperors."
Took a look this situation, I am straight-tempered to cut off all means of retreat, a tear apart Zhang Jing, then harsh voice say:
"Grandfather piece doesn't want to forget, I can be the emperor's teacher!"
Listen to I make reference to this, the exasperation on the small emperor face a little bit eased 1:00, and I did to hate iron not to become the shape of steel and deplore greatly ground to say:
"Can you still remember what I once taught you on that day?You want remembering of time, you are an Emperor, will can endure ordinary people can not endure!This just very small frustrate did you get cold feet?The historical records that taught you before your throwing have been already gone there!"
Drive I split a cranium face one scold mercilessly, ten thousand Li emperor face ascend a bit embarrassed, but also some shame, Zhang Jing hurriedly says:
"Hou Ye ……"
I once the hand flick and stopped Zhang Jing to continue to keep on saying and said:
"I am putting together to make the emperor kill my head today, I also want to keep on saying."
Changed direction Zhu Yi Jun, I continued to say:
" Not Wei particularly power, how is Qin Shi huang?Want a written Chinese emperor!Do you say these rightnesses of forbearses that must rise your Zhu Jia now, to the masses of people common people who must rise world?……"
Arrive a behind I don't know that I exactly said as well what, finally vent own a chamber fury all complete, I just lightly say:
"To kill to want Gua all with the emperor, however I hope on that day the emperor of that breadth of view high ambition can come back."
Zhu Yi Jun lowers the head, very long didn't talk, Zhang Jing the your book courage hello way:
"Long live Ye, you have no matter son?"
Sudden Zhu Yi Jun raises head, the tears that see him a full face, he looking at me to sob to say:
"World Sir to I had better."
Although a just very small words, let the big rock in my heart finally fall to the ground, I hurriedly kneel to pour in the ground and halloo in:
"The minister would like to be an emperor to line up sorrow the solution is difficult, no release until death!"
Zhu Yi Jun hurriedly I handed from the ground and handed me to the chair of part to up sit properly, then tidied up own dress Shan for a while, hurtle my profound Ju one Gong.
I hurriedly stood and said:
"Emperor doesn't this want to fold to kill tiny minister."
The positive color of Zhu Yi Jun says:
"The Sir scolds me to come to and be to be subjected to this to do obeisance."
My wry smile for a while, say in the heart:If not because my brain a hot give you one box on the ear, I also can't cut off all means of retreat come such a, till now my back still cool.
My openings says:
"Lining up a sorrow solution for the emperor is difficult, guide an emperor to walk moral path is us these do minister son of should do of affair."
Empress half sentence I didn't say, however this is all right already, Zhang Ju Ya just experienced this matter with Ping Bao, perhaps a surprised drive most can record ten thousand Li emperors of enemy to remember.
Zhu Yi Jun's point nods and says:
"Still hope a Sir to teach me now."
See me and the emperor spoke of proper business, Zhang Jing hurriedly sought to lend to walk to go out and waited small emperor to wipe do the tears on the face, I just speak slowly a way:
"Say the emperor deposes, perhaps just queen mother spirit the words on the head, the queen mother is to expect to the emperor very tall, permit not get the emperor be on business wrong, hope that the emperor can comprehend queen mother of some kind of with patience."




Chapter 305 hides a romantic matter

Ten thousand Li emperor the point nod and say:
"I know that the Sir doesn't hope to have Xi between queen mother and I, and I to the queen mother also have no the slightest of complaint."
I order, way:
"The emperor still has then and can add hat adulthood for two years, till that time the queen mother will truely return a government at the emperor, however before this, the emperor wants to do of the affair is to want to thoroughly touch pure now each courtly policy, which excellent which inferior, have to have 1 to know well."
Zhu Yi Jun asks a way cannot help but:
" Say, I of can true looking at Zhang Ju Ya to just protect with to collaborate with to keep domestic affairs inside the outside?"
I sigh one breath, just say:
"The emperor is young now, 4 attends to life big minister, leaves one Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De, queen mother a lie fair sex can not interfere with politics, but the big power of imperial government actually but in the hand of queen mother, if is similar to a song to flow the affair like the building again occurrence, who also can not guarantee you!"
"I acknowledged wrong."
I immediately after say:
"Only two years, these two years, the emperor wants diligent study to govern the way of country and fishes for world situation, can not give again people with can multiply by it to account, the corrupt practice of those imperial governments, hand over to open widely the person pulls out, the emperor had a bumper harvest to harvest and then go after wanting the affair done is to wait until an autumn."
"That how can I treat greatly, does protect with Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De?"
"Listen to as far as possible."
"But ……"
"If the emperor is really deposed, the Lu king mounts the throne, so Zhang Ju Ya just at least returns an ability with Ping Bao control domestic affairs again for decade!Is which lightly which heavy, the tiny minister think that the emperor should know."
Zhu Yi Jun leaned on a chair top.Some grounds that fall Mo say:
"I can be ordered about."
Sudden a mind flash across my brain, I say with a smile:
"Emperor's soil can want the trade of coast to come over he or she to take charge of, the tiny minister dare promise to the emperor, coastal region of revenue from tax, can let too the Cang accept more 30% annually!"
Hear this, Zhu Yi Jun's eyes a bright, immediately sat properly to looking at me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论